Saturday 6 May 2017

NTSE MCQs 2 on "Periodic Classification of Elements"

    0

NTSE MCQs 2 on "Periodic Classification of Elements" These are MCQs of (Periodic Classification of Elements) for 11th Class. Practice MCQs to check your knowledge for Entrance examination like NTSE etc.

NTSE MCQs 2 on
1. Which of the following hydroxides are most basic:
  • Be(OH)2
  • Mg(OH)2
  • Ca(OH)2
  • Ba(OH)2


2. Which of the following is the correct order of size:
  • I+ >I- > I
  • I->I > I+
  • I >I+ > I-
  • I >I- > I+


3. Which of the following is the correct order of size:
  • Cl< F< Br< I
  • F< Cl< Br< I
  • I
  • Br< I< Cl< F


4. The lightest metal is :
  • Li
  • Na
  • K
  • Mg


5. Which of the following has most non metallic character:
  • N
  • C
  • O
  • F


6. The most metallic element in the fourth period is:
  • Ca
  • K
  • S
  • P


7. An element has 13 protons. The group and period to which it belongs:
  • 3rd period and 13th group
  • 2nd period and 13th group
  • 3rd period and 3rd group
  • 2nd period and 3rd group


8. Which of the following elements would lose an electron easily:
  • K
  • Na
  • Ca
  • Mg


9.Which of the following elements would accept an electron readily:
  • F
  • Cl
  • Br
  • I


10. Which is 1st Group Element
  • Na
  • Mg
  • Al
  • Si

No comments:
Write comments

Copyright (c) 2019 to 2020 - Chemistry Education Zone - All Right Reseved

© 2018 - 2020 Chemistry Education Zone. Designed by Bloggertheme9 | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
.
close